Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
v0.1 First release of Pyrano.Release v0.1
Pyrano is a Python project for matrix-based hourly annual solar irradiance simulations. The v0.1 release contains the following sub-packages:
- radiance: This module contains functions to execute certain Radiance programs with Python. The Pyrano project is for simulating solar irradiance with Radiance, therefore the functions here are pre-set with the Radiance parameters to simulate the full solar spectrum and generate irradiance results (instead of the visible spectrum with illuminance results).
- dc: This module contains functions related to calculating flux-transfer coefficients (sometimes called daylight coefficients).
- geometry: This module contains functions to generate sensor points for Radiance simulations and to work with EnergyPlus IDF geometry. Some (most) of the functions here are from the Daypym project: https://gitlab.tue.nl/bp-tue/daypym
- pointcloud: This module contains functions related to manipulating LiDAR point clouds to use them for calculating shading for hourly annual solar irradiance simulations.
- io: This module contains functions related to reading/writing input-output files.