Welcome to TU EIndhoven's GitLab server.
If you have a TU/e usercode and password, please use the 'TU/e' tab to log in with your TUE username and password. Upon logging in for the first time, your account will be created automatically.
For external users: if you already have an account, you can login via the 'Standard' tab; in other cases, you need to be invited by an existing user.
On projects and groups:
- TU/e employees can create repositories and groups; this right is granted within 5 minutes after first login.
- TU/e students and guest users cannot. Please get an employee to create a repository and/or group for you.
Our reason for this policy is accountability. A Gitlab project may contain confidential and/or data; by requiring projects to be owned by TU/e employees, control over its contents remains within TU/e. Of course individual contributors remain accountable for their own contributions, but the owner can take corrective action if necessary.
Please note: external accounts that have existed for some time, are not in any project, and haven't been invited to one, are likely to be spam accounts and may be removed.
This a production GitLab server; all data is backed up daily to 2 different locations.
Service may be interrupted:
- between 5 AM and 7 AM Central European Time, when regular maintenance is performed;
- at any other time, only when a critical security fix needs to be applied.
Some details about the present configuration:
- We support hooking up your own GitLab runners for continuous integration; we do not offer a build server for running them.
- The MatterMost chat service is not enabled.
Commits removed from your repository remain accessible from the project's activity page for some time. Finding a good solution to this issue is on our to do list; if you know of one, please let us know.
Please address your questions or remarks regarding this service to TU/e's IT Services help desk:
Don't have an account yet? Register now