Welcome to the TU/e GitLab server.
If you have a TU/e usercode and password, please use the 'TU/e' tab to log in with your TUE username and password. Upon logging in for the first time, your account will be created automatically. If you are a TU/e employee, your account will be granted permission to create repositories and groups; this may take up to 5 minutes after first login.
For external users: if you already have an account, you can login via the 'Standard' tab; in other cases, you need to be invited by an existing user. Please note: external accounts that are not in any project will be removed automatically.
This a production GitLab server; all data is backed up daily to 2 different locations.
Service may be interrupted:
- between 5 AM and 7 AM Central European Time, when regular maintenance is performed;
- at any other time, only when a critical security fix needs to be applied.
Some details about the present configuration:
- We support hooking up your own GitLab runners for continuous integration; we do not offer a build server for running them.
- The MatterMost chat service is not enabled.
Please address your questions or remarks regarding this service to the TU/e IT Services help desk
- phone: +31 247 2000 (during office hours)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org